Interior of Bright Brothers Smithy

The interior of a smithy. The 1913 Santa Cruz County telephone book lists the Bright Brothers, blacksmiths at 124 Front Street. Left to right are: Blaine Kalar, Frank Bright, Fred Bright, Bill McBride and Lonnie Burch.

Source of information: Label on front of photo

Directory, 1913
Date: ca. 1915
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1910s
Rights: This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0107


“Interior of Bright Brothers Smithy.” ca. 1915. SCPL Local History. Accessed 1 Apr. 2023.