Browse Items(3 total)

  • Subject is exactly "Brights Blacksmith and Welding Shop"
The interior of the Bright Brother's business on Front Street. The business is variously listed in city directories from 1906-7 to 1916-17 as blacksmithing and horseshoeing, blacksmiths and wheelwrights, and blacksmiths. Men from left to right are:…

Date: 1908-1912
The interior of a smithy. The 1913 Santa Cruz County telephone book lists the Bright Brothers, blacksmiths at 124 Front Street. Left to right are: Blaine Kalar, Frank Bright, Fred Bright, Bill McBride and Lonnie Burch.

Date: ca. 1915
Brights Blacksmith and Welding Shop, specializing in truck and auto springs, electric welding, truck bodies, and ornamental iron works, was located on Soquel Avenue. The men in the photo are: Fred Bright, Don Bright and Ray Kalar.

Date: ca. 1931

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2