Interior of Bright Brothers Smithy

The interior of the Bright Brother's business on Front Street. The business is variously listed in city directories from 1906-7 to 1916-17 as blacksmithing and horseshoeing, blacksmiths and wheelwrights, and blacksmiths. Men from left to right are: Blaine Kalar, Lonnie Burch, (William) Frank Bright and Fred Bright.

Source of information: Label on front of photo

Directories: 1906-7, 1912-13, 1914-15, 1916-7
Date: 1908-1912
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1900s
  • 1910s
Rights: This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0208

Citation

“Interior of Bright Brothers Smithy.” 1908-1912. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9471. Accessed 29 May 2024.