Eastside Branch Library

Eastside Branch Library, located at 1263 Soquel Avenue, was designed by William H. Weeks. Opened in September 1921, it was the last of the four Carnegie Libraries built in Santa Cruz. It was closed and replaced by the Branciforte Library in 1967.

Source of information: Written on back of photo

Souza p. 112

Article on this website, see link below
Date: 1923
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1920s
Rights: This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0108

Citation

“Eastside Branch Library.” 1923. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9373. Accessed 21 May 2024.