Davenport in 1910

Davenport in 1910. The road in the middle of the photo was the main coastal road, which ran right through Davenport. Davenport was originally called San Vicente, a company town built and owned by Coast Dairies and Land Company. The large building near the bottom is the Hotel d'Italia, which was destroyed by fire in 1945.

Source of information: Alverda Orlando

article on this Website, see link below.
Date: 1910
  • Davenport
  • 1900s
Rights: This photograph is the property of Alverda Orlando.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-ao01


“Davenport in 1910.” 1910. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9886. Accessed 22 Sep. 2023.