First Board of Directors of the Faye G. Belardi Memorial (Felton) Library

The first Board of Directors of the Faye G. Belardi Memorial (Felton) Library, photographed inside the Felton Library. Nick Belardi, the owner of the property, transferred the deed to the building and the lot to the Board of Directors. It rented the property to the Library system. L to r. seated: Ethel Hutchinson, Helen Clement, Metha Zammitt, Frances Gudgel. L to r. standing: Frank Zimmitt (President), Madge West (Treasurer), Edith Fikes (Secretary), Eva Kurtz, Roy Silvey (brother of Faye Belardi), Helen Denton, Capt. Ed Dougherty.

Source of information: Written on back of photo

Souza. p. 119.
Date: 1956
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Felton
  • 1950s
Rights: This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0641

Related Articles

Citation

“First Board of Directors of the Faye G. Belardi Memorial (Felton) Library.” 1956. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9823. Accessed 20 May 2024.