Dedication of the Felton Library

The dedication of the Felton Library (Faye G. Belardi Memorial) on April 15, 1956. At the microphone is Geraldine Work, head librarian for the Santa Cruz public library system. In the background (l.to r.) are Capt. Ed Dougherty (master of ceremonies), Walter E. Fikes (from the San Lorenzo Valley Reporter), and Frank Zammitt (first president of the Board of Directors of the Faye G. Belardi Memorial Library).

Source of information: Written on back of photo.
Date: 1956
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Felton
  • 1950s
Rights: This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0640

Related Articles

Citation

“Dedication of the Felton Library.” 1956. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9822. Accessed 26 Jan. 2023.