St. George Hotel

The facade of the St. George Hotel. The hotel was built by Anson P. Hotaling in 1893, destroyed by the 1894 fire, and was rebuilt shortly after. Originally red press-brick with black mortar, the exterior was remodeled by Frederick Hotaling in 1922.

Source of information: Chase pp.183-184
Date: Undated
Type: PHOTO
Coverage: Santa Cruz (City)
Rights: This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0535

Citation

“St. George Hotel.” SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9742. Accessed 30 Nov. 2022.