Tea Cup Restaurant (in the Flatiron Building)

The Tea Cup (in the Flatiron building) at the convergence of Front St. and Pacific Ave. In front is a war memorial statue of an eagle, dedicated to "soldiers and sailors of all wars...". It was originally dedicated on Memorial Day, May 30, 1928, to "those who served their country in the World War...1914-1918." Photograph was taken after the 1989 earthquake. Quotes are from plaques on the base of the memorial.

Source of information: Staff
Date: 1989
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1980s
Rights: This photograph is courtesy of Ray Sherrod.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-rs017

Related Articles

Citation

“Tea Cup Restaurant (in the Flatiron Building).” 1989. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/10054. Accessed 25 Feb. 2024.