Pine Cottage, one of the Carmelita Cottages

Pine Cottage, one of the Carmelita Cottages. The exact date of its construction is unknown, but it was in existence by 1888 and was either rebuilt or expanded prior to 1905. A few of the tenants were: 1897, Fred Evans, a butcher

1900, Mr. and Mrs. William Stevenson and Mrs. Stevenson's brother

1910 Mr. and Mrs. Willaim Coburn.

Source of information: Articles on this Website, see links below.
Date: Undated
Type: PHOTO
Coverage: Santa Cruz (City)
Rights: This photograph is the property of Rick Hyman

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-rh02

Citation

“Pine Cottage, one of the Carmelita Cottages.” SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/10037. Accessed 18 May 2024.