The Thomas V. Johnson house

The Thomas V. Johnson house, part of the Carmelita Cottages on Main Street. It was originally built by Johnson in 1872 or 1873 as a smaller house, by 1888, it had doubled in size. Mary Anne Johnson, T.V. Johnson's wife, lived in the house until her death in 1920. In the 1990's it was renovated and became part of a hostel.

Source of information: Articles on this Website, see links below.
Date: ca.1990
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1990s
Rights: This photograph is the property of Rick Hyman

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-rh01

Citation

“The Thomas V. Johnson house.” ca.1990. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/10036. Accessed 18 May 2024.