Exterior of the Ben Lomond library

Exterior view of the Ben Lomond library. It was built in 1913 at a cost of $1,500 and dedicated January 10, 1914. From 1914 to 1980, the library was a branch of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries. In 1980, the library became an independent library run by volunteers and called the Ben Lomond Community Library.

Source of information: Notes on back of photo

Souza. p. 96

Souza (2). unpaged.
Date: Undated
Type: PHOTO
Coverage: Ben Lomond
Rights: This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0574

Citation

“Exterior of the Ben Lomond library.” SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9777. Accessed 21 Oct. 2019.