Exterior of the Garfield Park Branch Library

Exterior view of the Garfield Park branch of the Santa Cruz City-County Library System. The branch was designed by William Weeks and constructed by W.A. White. Construction was financed by a grant from the Carnegie Corporation. The library opened in 1915, and is still serving as a public library branch.

Source of information: Notes on front of mounting of photo

Articles on this Website, see links below.
Date: Undated
Type: PHOTO
Coverage: Santa Cruz (City)
Rights: This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0572

Citation

“Exterior of the Garfield Park Branch Library.” SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9775. Accessed 19 Oct. 2019.