The McHugh and Bianchi Building

The McHugh and Bianchi Building, on Pacific Aveune at the convergence of Pacific and Front. It was built by LeBaron R. Olive for Anson Hotaling in 1886-87 and torn down in 1974. Originally, the first floor was used for shops. The second floor was a rooming house and later on, office spaces.

Source of information: Chase pp. 155-157
Date: Undated
Type: PHOTO
Coverage: Santa Cruz (City)
Rights: This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0537

Citation

“The McHugh and Bianchi Building.” SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9744. Accessed 23 Sep. 2019.