Dedication of Felton Branch Library

Dedication of Felton Branch Library, located at the corner of Gushee Street and Felton-Empire Grade. The building, constructed in 1893, was originally a Presbyterian church. It opened as a library in 1956 in memory of Faye G. Belardi, the recently deceased wife of the building's owner, Nick Belardi. In April of 1978, it was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Source of information: Label on back of photo

Souza (2)

Article on this website, see link below
Date: 1956
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Felton
  • 1950s
Rights: This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-0104

Related Articles

Citation

“Dedication of Felton Branch Library.” 1956. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/9369. Accessed 27 May 2024.