The Mall: Mission Springs Conference Center

Mission Springs Christian Conference Center, 1925-2010. The center, at 1050 Lockhart Gulch Road, Scotts Valley, started as a religious campground in 1925, and was affiliated with the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.

Note on back: Could this be part of the Lockhart-Eaton house?
Creator: Covello, Jon
Source: Marion Pokriots
Date: 1980s?
Type: POSTCARD
Coverage:
  • Scotts Valley
  • 1980s
Rights: This photo is the property of the Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History at the McPherson Center.
Identifier: LH-mah-pok-010

Citation

Covello, Jon. “The Mall: Mission Springs Conference Center.” Marion Pokriots. 1980s?. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/135256. Accessed 26 Nov. 2022.