Scott House: Restored Roof
The back of the Hiram Scott House, built in 1853, at current location in MacDorsa Park in 1998. It has a new restored roof. Site of later rose garden by George and Marcie Clausenius.
Creator: Seapy, Donald
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
- Scotts Valley
Rights: Copyright, 2001 by Donald E Seapy.
Seapy, Donald. “Scott House: Restored Roof.” Scotts Valley Historical Society. 1998. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/135088. Accessed 18 Sep. 2021.