Browse Items(96 total)

  • Subject is exactly "Historic Houses"
https://history-omeka-dev.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/sv_all/CSTCRCL_199.JPG
Exterior of historical Scott House with Christmas lights and decorations.

Date: Circa 2005
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
Type: PHOTO

https://history-omeka-dev.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/sv_all/CSTCRCL_197.JPG
Restoration of historic Scott House. Charles Graham, the principal restorer of the 1853 Scott House.

Date: Circa 2005
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
Type: PHOTO

https://history-omeka-dev.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/sv_all/CSTCRCL_198.JPG
Interior of historic Scott House with period furnishings and Christmas tree.

Date: Circa 2005
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
Type: PHOTO

https://history-omeka-dev.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/sv_all/CSTCRCL_168.JPG
Edwin Scott Home, built by brother of Scotts Valley's founder Hiram D. Scott, in 1865 on Glenwood Road, Los Gatos - Santa Cruz Highway. Pictured are Manuel and Zelmeda Borges and Donald Santos, Jr. Ranch hand's quarters to the right was built in…

Date: Circa 1950
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
Type: PHOTO

https://history-omeka-dev.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/sv_all/CSTCRCL_008.JPG
House was built by Hiram Scott's family in 1853, with locally milled redwood. It was moved to its present site in 1936.

Date: 2001
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
Type: PHOTO

https://history-omeka-dev.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/sv_all/CSTCRCL_141.JPG
The back of the Hiram Scott House, built in 1853, at current location in MacDorsa Park in 1998. It has a new restored roof. Site of later rose garden by George and Marcie Clausenius.

Date: 1998
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
Type: PHOTO

AR-202.pdf
315-321 Main Street

Date: 1993, 1996
Source: Originally published in Every Structure Tells a Story: How to Research the History of a Property in Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz, CA, Santa Cruz County Historical Trust, 1990. Copyright 1990 Santa Cruz County Historical Trust.
Type: ARTICLE

https://fishbox.santacruzpl.org/media/pdf/local_history_articles/AR-184.pdf
The buildings and homes include:
Neary-Rodriguez Adobe (130 School Street), Alzina House (109 Sylvar Street), Blackburn House (152 Center Street), Calvary Episcopal Church (532 Center Street), Lynch House (170 West Cliff Drive), Hanmore House (419…

Date: 1974
Source: Draft Historic Preservation Plan of the General Plan, prepared by the Santa Cruz City Planning Department, 1974.
Type: ARTICLE

https://fishbox.santacruzpl.org/media/pdf/local_history_articles/AR-092.pdf

Date: 6/15/1975
Source: Copied as reproduced in Appendix C of "Construction Chronology of the Site of Holy Cross Church" by Edna E. Kimbro, originally prepared for the Historic Preservation Commission as part of Holy Cross Parish's application to build a new Parish Hall.
Type: ARTICLE

https://fishbox.santacruzpl.org/media/pdf/local_history_articles/AR-023.pdf

Date: 2001-08
Source: Draft Environmental Impact Report: 505, 505 1/2, and 505A Riverview Drive, City of Capitola, August 2001
Type: ARTICLE

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2