Entrance to the Court of the Mysteries

The entrance to the Court of the Mysteries on Fair Avenue, as it appeared from the street in 1996. The structure was started in the 1930's by two brothers, Kenneth Kitchen and Raymond Kitchen.

Source of information: Staff

Article on Website, see link below.
Date: April 1996
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1990s
Rights: This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-scpl001

Related Articles

Citation

“Entrance to the Court of the Mysteries.” April 1996. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/10225. Accessed 5 July 2020.