Woods Lagoon

View of Woods Lagoon, named for the owner of the adjacent land, John Woods. In 1963, the lagoon was used to form the base of the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor.

Source of information: Museum of Natural History

Clark. p.406.
Date: Late 1800's
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1890s
Rights: This photograph is courtesy of the Santa Cruz City Museum of Natural History.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-SCM030


“Woods Lagoon.” Late 1800's. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/10147. Accessed 2 June 2023.