Cooper House after the Loma Prieta Earthquake

The Cooper House was built in 1894 to replace the County Courthouse which had been destroyed in a fire. It is seen here from Cooper Street, after the Loma Prieta Earthquake, October 17, 1989.

Source of information: Chase. p. 197

Ray Sherrod
Date: 1989
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1980s
Rights: This photograph is courtesy of Ray Sherrod.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-rs003

Citation

“Cooper House after the Loma Prieta Earthquake.” 1989. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/10042. Accessed 24 Apr. 2024.