The Plunge on the Boardwalk

Built in 1907, the Plunge was one of the largest of its type of the West Coast. Filled with heated sea water, the facility was operated until 1963, when it was converted into a miniature golf course.

From Back: "A large salt water plunge on the Boardwalk at the beach is enjoyed annually by thousands of people."
Date: Undated
Type: POSTCARD
Coverage: Santa Cruz (City)
Rights: This postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.
Identifier: PC-V1-049

Collection

Citation

“The Plunge on the Boardwalk.” SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/3804. Accessed 18 June 2021.