Willey House

105 Sylvar Street

Blue Plaque

Some owners: Henry and Frances Willey, Mrs. George Cooper, "Convent House" (Daughters/Sisters of Charity), Robert Dodt, Mrs. Gwendolyn Niemeyer, Mitch Kell

Built 1887-1893
Creator: Fikes, Edith
Source: "Historic Santa Cruz Homes," scrapbook compiled by Edith Fikes
Date: 1969-10
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1960s
Rights: This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: HG-ef-261p

Related Articles

  • "They called it home: Santa Cruz," by Margaret Koch. Fresno, CA: Valley Publishers, 1974, p.36.



Fikes, Edith. “Willey House.” "Historic Santa Cruz Homes," scrapbook compiled by Edith Fikes. 1969-10. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/135745. Accessed 24 Jan. 2020.