Felton Meat Market and Building Felton Bridge

The Felton Meat Market was located at 6440 Graham Hill Road.

This concrete bridge over the San Lorenzo River on Graham Hill Road replaced the old Felton covered bridge in 1938. The new structure, designed by the office of Lloyd Bowman, is just over 220 feet long. WPA workers filled and graded the approaches to the bridge. A photo of the complete bridge appears in the Santa Cruz Sentinel on May 28, 1938.
Creator: Unknown
Source:
  • Gift of Xenia Totten
  • From the family album of Frances Lausen Totten
Date: late 1930's
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Felton
  • 1930s
Rights: This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-scpl-568

Citation

Unknown, . “Felton Meat Market and Building Felton Bridge.” Gift of Xenia Totten. late 1930's. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/135634. Accessed 29 Feb. 2024.