Holy Cross Convent and Orphanage

The Daughters of Charity founded Holy Cross School in 1862 as an orphanage.
Source: Gift of Phyllis Patten
Date: 1943?
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Santa Cruz (City)
  • 1940s
Rights: This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries.

Restrictions on Use
Identifier: LH-scpl-555

Citation

“Holy Cross Convent and Orphanage.” Gift of Phyllis Patten. 1943?. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/135561. Accessed 21 Mar. 2019.