Beulah Park

This Summer Camp and Conference Center of the Church of the Nazarene was established in 1938 on 24 acres above Carbonera Creek, between Santa Cruz and Scotts Valley on El Rancho Drive, and a "tabernacle" was erected in 1941. It was sold to investors circa 1970.
Creator: Nostalgic Photos; Stone, Ken
Source: Marion Pokriots
Date: Circa 1950s
Type: PHOTO
Coverage:
  • Scotts Valley
  • 1950s
Rights: Copyright Nostalgic Photos, Adrienne Stone: (831)338-7437

This photo is the property of the Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History at the McPherson Center.
Identifier: LH-mah-pok-006

Citation

Photos, Nostalgic and Ken Stone. “Beulah Park.” Marion Pokriots. Circa 1950s. SCPL Local History. https://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/items/show/135252. Accessed 30 Nov. 2022.