Browse Items(95750 total)

http://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/0000/0147.jpg
A view of the Calvin W. Davis House on Mission Street near Chestnut. Designed by Charles Wellington Davis and built in 1883-1886, it is known for its Stick-Eastlake style.

Date: Undated
Type: PHOTO

http://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/0000/0650.jpg
The Carnegie (Main) Library, a heap of rubble, after Kester and Sons Construction Company finished the demolition project, 3:00p.m. on September 13, 1966.

Date: 1966
Type: PHOTO

v1-042.jpg
It was built by Fred Swanton in 1911, as part of the Boardwalk development.

Date: 1949
Type: POSTCARD

http://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/scpl/scpl074.jpg
Two workers in the cleanup and reconstruction effort--in front of the Hotel Metropole, later demolished.

Date: 1989
Type: PHOTO

Date: 1905-06-10
Source: Mountain Echo 1905-06-10: page 3 column 1
Type: NEWS

http://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/scpl/scpl096.jpg
Another photo of the Cooper House after the 1989 earthquake and before its demolition.

Date: 1989
Type: PHOTO

CF-20180525-Council awards $5,500 PR contract for 0001.PDF
parking in Capitola Village

Date: 1984-06-06
Source: Green Sheet
Type: NEWS

http://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/scm/SCM108.jpg
View of the beach and the foot of Cowell's wharf, which collapsed in a storm in 1907. The Sea Beach hotel is visible in the background.

Date: early 1900's
Type: PHOTO

Date: 1908-08-01
Source: Mountain Echo 1908-08-01: page 3 column 2
Type: NEWS

Date: 1904-07-07
Source: Mountain Echo 1904-07-07: page 3 column 5
Type: NEWS

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2