Browse Items(23 total)

  • Subject is exactly "Octagon Building"
https://history-omeka-dev.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/sv_all/CSTCRCL_018.JPG
Octagon Building with ""Owens Rental & Rockery"" sign. The building was originally an aviary, and later a hardware store and the post office.

Date: Circa 1950
Source: Scotts Valley Historical Society
Type: PHOTO

AR-131.pdf

Date: 1978
Source: This article is from Margaret Koch's The Walk Around Santa Cruz Book, Valley Publishers, 1978. Copyright 1978 Margaret Koch.
Type: ARTICLE

John Lisher, museum director of the Octagon Museum

Date: 1986-07-25
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

CF-20181226-Renovation at the Octagon to bring bac0001.PDF
The Octagon

Date: 1983-06-09
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

John F. Lisher, director

Date: 1986-07-31
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

EXP0012.PDF
flyer on the Octagon, 2 copies

Date: 1988-09-09
Source: Santa Cruz County Historical Museum
Type: NEWS

CF-20180919-Two buildings recmmended for historica0001.PDF
Octagon Museum Building and structure at 417 Cliff St.

Date: 1977-09-08
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

Plans for the restoration call for stripping off the old paint and plaster to reveal the original brick and removal of the additional room on the east side.

Date: 1969-06-24
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

SCStyle0010.PDF
News and notes from the Santa Cruz Historical Society

Date: 1961-06-01
Source: News and notes from the Santa Cruz Historical Soc.
Type: NEWS

EXP0010.PDF
Two copies. Picture. Chronology of the Hall of Records building.

Date: 1976-01-04
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2