Browse Items(33 total)

  • Subject is exactly "Hall of Records"

Date: 1882-06-03
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel 1882-06-03: page 3 column 3
Type: NEWS

Date: 1877-12-01
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel 1877-12-01: page 2 column 1
Type: NEWS

Date: 1882-07-01
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel 1882-07-01: page 3 column 6
Type: NEWS

Date: 1886-12-29
Source: Santa Cruz Daily Surf 1886-12-29: page 4 column 1
Type: NEWS

Date: 1898-08-10
Source: Santa Cruz Daily Surf 1898-08-10: page 4 column 4
Type: NEWS

http://history.santacruzpl.org/omeka/uploads/0000/0005.jpg
Designed by J. W. Newcum, the "Octagon" served Santa Cruz County for 86 years as its Hall of Records, at the southwest corner of Front and Cooper Streets.

Date: ca. 1890's
Type: PHOTO

CF-20200626-Hall of records restoration gets $25,00001.PDF
Plans for the restoration call for stripping off the old paint and plaster to reveal the original brick and removal of the additional room on the east side.

Date: 1969-06-24
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

CF-20200626-Hall of records re-dedicated0001.PDF
Picture

Date: 1972-06-18
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

EXP0011.PDF
On Robert Burton's motion, the board agreed to put the records building under the control of the parks and recreation director who will run it in cooperation with the Santa Cruz Historical Society.

Date: 1968-02-07
Source: Santa Cruz Sentinel
Type: NEWS

CF-20181221-Friends of the Octagon gather0001.PDF
Octagon museum

Date: 1977-03-17
Source: Cabrillo Times and Green Sheet
Type: NEWS

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2